27 May 2014

Lemon cheesecake

I created this layout using the May sketch at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  I simplified the sketch a LOT, using only the main elements, because my photographs took up more room on the page than the sketch sample:



I was inspired by Craft Hoarders Anonymous to dig VERY deep into my stash and find some metal brads, which added the extra dimension I thought this layout needed:





Of course, I am still using up my very old paper stash, more of my beloved Basic Grey, and I couldn't resist some fussy-cutting.

Materials:
Basic Grey Sugared - Beauty patterned paper
Pink Paislee Queen Bee - Worker Bee patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphabet stickers
Glitz Designs Teeny Alpha - Yellow Block alphabet stickers
Making Memories Antique Copper - Round 1 decorative brads


10-08-2014: Edit to add ~  I'm linking up my layout to the Paper Issues Mix Tape theme.  Home-baked cheesecake - mixing ingredients...

9 comments :

  1. Lovely page. The metal brads are the perfect accent for the flower centers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used those metal brads for flower centers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #8: Metal or Glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout. Love how you added the metal brads on the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, love how you incorporated the metals...glad you are sharing with us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum is right! Even the flowers are scrumptious!! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing your style with us at Craft Hoarders' Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout! Love the metal centers for the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. And hey, I have some of those fancy brads in my hoard, too. Wonder where they are..... Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page..love the metal!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the Metal of Glass Challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)