06 April 2014

Once upon a time...

... there was a 30-something year old female whose ENTIRE 12x12 paper collection was contained within this modest 18-page work-in-progress folder:


Fast forward a year or eight or nine... and my paper collection now has its own furniture collection! (That story is for another day.)

The folder now houses my very modest collection of stencils, templates and masks:




As I get more adventurous with paints and mists and texture paste, I imagine this collection will also grow, but for now, this folder is my storage solution to keep them flat and all in one place :)

I'm sharing this post for Kimberly at Scrap It Girl - who is seeking stencil storage solutions.  I'm afraid mine probably isn't big enough for your collection, but it works for me (for now).

I'm also linking up at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for their Fifth Monday feature.  Of all my different scrap supplies, my stencils make up the smallest number.  I'm not even sure they constitute a 'hoard' yet. YET, she says...

9 comments :

  1. Hehehehe...I can relate to this. My entire "hoard" started out with about 6 sheets of 8.5 x 11 papers and a sheet of chipboard. Now it's taken over one whole bedroom, two closets and part of a third. (She hangs her head in shame...) Great storage idea for stencils! Thanks so much for sharing your hoard with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, love your stencils!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stencils and am so pleased you joined us at Craft Hoarders anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stencils, thanks for sharing with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, do I know that story. . .one little plastic bin held EVERYTHING! Love that you've kept your original storage "unit" and re-purposed it to store your stencils! Thanks or sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a giggle over how your paper stash grew! Been there done that! But that is great storage for your stencils! Thanks for joining our Linky Party at Craft Hoarders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog! Great stencils : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Stencil storage idea.. love it, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT storage idea!....if only, I was that organized! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)