06 March 2014

Going green

Chic Tags has a green challenge this month - this is my layout:



How I interpretted the challenge - 
* I used a 'green' approach by only using scraps and leftovers from my stash, including some papers that I probably would otherwise have thrown away.  I painted the background papers with gesso to tone down the colours and make it easier to colour-match.
* I used the colour green when choosing the other elements - alphabets, embellishments, ink.

Materials:
Basic Grey Lime Rickey - Catawba Flip patterned paper (motif)
October Afternoon Mini Market - Green & Cream alphabet stickers
Inque Boutique See-D's - Lil Stamp journalling stamp
Colorbox Color-Q - Apple Green fluid chalk

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)