20 February 2014

Sikh Gurdwara

Something a little different... a visit to the Sikh Gurdwara in Woolgoolga.  Out of respect for the culture I didn't take any photographs inside the temple, but I did get a snap of Jasmine outside so she would remember the visit.

This layout is inspired by a sketch challenge at The Scrapbook Store:



How I used the sketch:  I kept the basic structure with a top and bottom colour, and followed the suggested placement of photo, journalling, title, and date.  I used a larger photograph for the space, so I left out some of the smaller elements.

Materials:
October Afternoon Sasparilla - Tumbleweeds patterned paper
Basic Grey Motifica - Chalk patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Kaisercraft After Five journalling card
Kaisercraft Mini Alpha Stickers - Latte
Making Memories Noteworthy glitter diecut
Kaisercraft paper flowers - taupe
Prima mini rose
Doodlebug Shindig alphabet stickers
EK Success Double Moroccan Lace border punch

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)