25 January 2014

Solved my first case!

I joined in at a CSI challenge for the first time this week, and it was really FUN trying to combine so many required elements to produce a layout.

This is the case file:



This is how I solved the case:

Scene - I was inspired by the phrase "Be Happy. Be Bright. Be You."
Scheme - I used all five colours.
Evidence - Speech bubble, clouds, arrow 
Testimony - Handwrite in a bubble or cloud

This is my layout:

 

Materials:
Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg - Cinnamon patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg - Borders patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Earth Love - Elements journalling card
Cosmo Cricket Earth Love - Borders patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock
Carolee's Creations AdornIt - Lower Case foam alphabets
American Crafts Thickers - Cream Soda foam alphabets

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)