10 January 2014

Blue Fern Studios

I've been blog hopping this month. A lot. Having just returned to scrapping after quite a long break, I've been having a poke around, checking out my old favourites and discovering some new ones. I'd forgotten how addictive it can be.

I have to admit, I never heard of Blue Fern Studios before I came across Valerie Serfozo's blog(Thank you to Valerie for your kind comment on one of my layouts - which prompted me to link back to your blog. )  This US company has just released their first patterned paper collection - Blue Fern Garden - and it's beautiful.



The great news is that they have a very generous GIVEAWAY to celebrate the release - with chances to win the entire collection.  I've entered, keeping my fingers crossed, and also hoping I can source this collection in Australia!

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)