25 September 2011

A little conservative...

This week's brief at Scrap Boutique "Passion for Fashion" was CONSERVATIVE (feminine/demure).

Colours - Pastel, soft blends, muted rainbows.
Lines - Simple flows, rounded curves and semi- fitted.
Textures - Light, flowing, lace,usually old-fashioned small print.
Effects - Fragile, soft, charming, innocent and very feminine.
Favourite Accessory - Very simple accessories, sometimes diamond accessories.
Note: Notice the simple accessories, its pastel colours and rounded lines.

This is how I interpretted the criteria:


Click to enlarge

My favourite bits are the yo-yo flowers, which I made myself, and the organza ribbons:



I'm also submitting my layout at:
# Crafty Ribbons ~ Anything Goes ~ I used pale pink satin-edged organza ribbons

3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful layout! I love your little flowers too:)Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi; thanks for amking a layout for the challenge at Crafty Ribbons - it makes me less alone since most of the participants both in the Desigh Team and in the challenge have made cards...

    I love all the little flowers you made with ribbons! Thanks for participating with us!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simply beautiful layout. Such lovely soft colours and those flowers are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)