28 August 2011

Butterfly Garden

It's been a while since I posted any Scrap Pile layouts. These are some layouts I completed in July, featuring Pink Paislee 'Butterfly Garden' papers, but due to some computer issues I couldn't open a whole bunch of image files.  To make matters worse, I couldn't find my original layouts to re-photograph them.  This weekend I found them - safely filed away in a pizzabox which had fallen down the back of my desk!

The first one is for the August technique challenge - to use chipboard on a layout.  There's still time to enter this challenge - it's EASY, and we don't usually get a lot of entries, so the odds of a prize win are pretty good too ;)  I used Dusty Attic 'Park Bench' - when it arrived in my kit I was a bit stumped.  It's beautiful but I didn't know how I would use it.  Turns out it was just perfect for this photograph:



The next two are super simple - with lots of roses ~





The last one is another from the same series of photographs:



Now that I've found these again, I've filed them into the album they were intended for - Mother's Day 2011.  Tthis album is still a work in progress - I have a few more photographs remaining.

1 comment :

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)