05 May 2011

CRAFTing with a sketch

At CRAFT Challenge this week, it was fun to work with another sketch by my design team-mate, Kevin.  I used the 'Camping Tween' image from our sponsor, Digis with Attitude, and I made a tag:



I used: Cosmo Cricket 'Nutmeg' and K&Co 'Jubilee' papers, Carl mini daisy punch, Cosmo Cricket 'Tiny Type' alphabet stickers, mini ric-rac, Kaisercraft rhinestones.

I'm entering my tag at the following challenges:
# Pear Tree Designs ~ Free for all
# One Stop Craft ~ In stitches

3 comments :

  1. sooo cute and LOVE your image!!! that girl is adorable, great project

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally cool, thanks for playing along with Pixie Dust Paperie, and thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck with the giveaway! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous card love this little project and that very glam camper thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)