26 April 2011

For Mum

This card:



was inspired by these challenges:

# Some Odd Girl ~ Hot Mommas
I used Mae's Bouquet from SOG (no longer available) - which I coloured in PhotoShop.
# Basic Grey Challenges ~ Spring
The card base and paper scallops are Basic Grey 'Two Scoops - Blueberry Custard'.
# Get Creative ~ Spring themed card
My Dollie-friend Karen is guest designing at Get Creative this month, so I wanted to join in the fun :)

I also used: Rose Moka alpha stickers, Prima flower, Kaisercraft flower, Foof-a-la buttons, lace (from a set given to me by Liz for my birthday last year).

4 comments :

  1. Oh Karen this is so sweet love the colours!!!!!!!!
    thank you so much for playing with us at Get Creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with fantastic colours and love the use of the material really gives it another dimension. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She´s gorgeous!! Love the blue and yellow colors.

    Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bea-utiful!! love the colors... and is that fabric? Fabulous!

    thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)